A Guardian Angel
Has a Public Support Worker, staff member or volunteer touched your life? Have you experienced an act of extraordinary kindness or assistance? Or ongoing exceptional care? Our Guardian Angels program is a unique way for grateful residents and their loved ones to express appreciation to a care-giver or other team member by making a charitable donation to Osgoode Care Centre in their name.
Your Guardian Angel will receive:
- A card informing them of your thoughtful gift in their honour
- A Guardian Angel pin to wear on their badge
- Their name and photo placed in our Guardian Angel Honour Roll
- A special thank you in our newsletter
- And an annual Guardian Angel Tea to which you will be invited as well.
You will receive our gratitude a charitable donation tax receipt.