- Nursing and personal care on a 24 hour basis.
- Medical supplies and nursing equipment necessary for resident care.
- Medical devices such as catheters.
- Supplies and equipment for personal hygiene and grooming (lotion, soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, denture cups & cleansers, toilette tissue, facial tissue, hairbrush, comb, razor/ shaver, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products).
- Equipment for general use of residents (upon availability: wheelchair, geriatric chair, cane, walker, toilet aide, and other self-help aids for activities of daily living).
- Meal service and meals (3 meals, between meal snack and at bedtime).
- Social, recreational and physical activities and programs.
- Laundry, including labeling.
- Bedding and linen.
- Bedroom furnishings.
- Cleaning and upkeep of accommodations.
- Prescription pharmaceutical preparations listed in the Drug Benefit Formulary, pharmaceutical supplier dispensing fees not included.
- Services for an extra fee
Services for an Extra Fee
- Tuck Shop
- Medications that are not covered under the Ontario Drug Plan (ODP)
We appreciate the importance of a quality dining experience and are proud of the menu selection we offer. Meals are cooked fresh each day in our on-site kitchen and are served in our dining rooms. Residents are always provided with two entrée choices of each meal. Residents are provided with three (3) well-balanced meals per day, as well as snacks and refreshments between meals.